A so so concert with an expectacular ending

On the history of my entire existence, I have just gone to the All That Remains concert, it was held in August 2013 at Batuta and I have to say that I loved the ending. They were promoting their brand new album "A war you cannot win" that was released in 2012, but the problem was that, at the time, I didn't love the album as much as I do now, so I didn't have a good time at the beginning of the concert, but when they finished playing the new album's songs, they started to play their old songs, and I have to say that from that moment I loved the concert very much that I didn't even care about the first hour. I started to sing (or shout) with the people there and we had so much fun. The audio was great, the drums, everything was as I expected it to be. At the end of it, me, my dad and everyone there had problems trying to leave the place, so their guitarist started to play some solos and the people came back to the stage while we took advantage of that and ran to the exit. As I walked by the door, I heard the last part of my only and favourite concert.

Comentarios

  1. I don't know that band, I'll give them a chance on the way to my house.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's a great story, but that band make me sad, because is so tenager

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don´t know this band too, but I seem familiar. Great moment! :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Travelling somewhere out of here

Sad reactions only :(