Just voting stuff

I'm going to vote in the next elections, because I think that even if I don't like the candidates, I can express my opinion by an invalid vote. I personally don't like abstention because, even if I can choose not to vote, It won't be clear that I don't like the candidates, because my opinion would be mixed with the lazy people's. I think that the electoral campaings nowadays are not considering the people's opinion, that's why you can hear that some person is going to vote "for the lesser evil". I think that they would be best by invalid voting, because the "lesser evil" still plays for the same corrupted people of always. This is why I think that a person running for a public position should be as frank and open as they possibly can, because if you hide something, you will get the people's rejection. I don't think that you necessary need too much political knowledge, because the candidates that have it are corrupted. I haven't considered getting involver in politics, I was some time ago, but I was disappointed by the people that run political parties. I think that the legislator that will be chosen on my district should fulfil his/her promises, not like the last one, that I don't even remember her name, I just know that she signed for helping an Independencia neighborhood board to get back a plaza from cema chile, but she never appeared again after signing. That is bad.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A so so concert with an expectacular ending

Travelling somewhere out of here

Sad reactions only :(