Sad reactions only :(

I'm very sad about this post, because I would really like to meet Michael Jackson. He was an American singer, dancer, actor, songwriter, record producer and philanthropist. He was born in Indiana, August 29, 1958. I really like him because of his personality, he seemed like a very nice and charitable person, because of his choreography, I think that he was a really good dancer and because, of course, of his songs. I love them all! And that makes me very sad :(
I admired his ability to dance like a pro and sing almost perfectly.
It is estimated that he sold about 350 million musical productions. I find this perfect. The crown for the King of Pop.
I haven't heard a lot of songs from his family group "Jackson 5" but the ones that I know are pretty good, like "I want you back" and "Who's Lovin You". I really like Michael's voice back then. My favourite songs from his solo carreer are "Smooth Criminal" and "They don't care about us", I find Smooth Criminal's choreography one of the bests that I have seen.
Before he died, he was accused of child rape, but I think that he didn't do it. The case wasn't so clear, so we will never know if he did it or no.
That's all I have to say about the person that I would like to know, maybe in the other life I will, who knows. It isn't clear what's after death so I would like to think that I will.

Comentarios

  1. wow!! Michael Jackson is the king of pop, the king of beat jajaajjja your dance and videos is the thing that I always remember with happiness.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A so so concert with an expectacular ending

Travelling somewhere out of here