Travelling somewhere out of here

If you asked me which country I would like to visit, My only answer would be Italy, because I believe It has everything, It has history, It has quality food, It has museums, art, the coliseum, Venecia, myths, just everything a soul like mine would like to see and taste. It even has boot form! That's pretty cool! The thing that I most like about Italy is its history, especially Mid Age history. Just knowing that Rome almost conquered the whole Mediterranean coastline makes me shiver! And the fact that Greek culture fused with them makes it even better. If I could (I wish) travel there, the first thing that I would do is to visit the coliseum in Rome, because It's a place with so much history on it, then I would visit an Italian food restaurant, just to taste some pasta and lasagne cooked just right by an Italian cheff. I don't know if I would like to work there, I think that it's a country more for tourism, but if I had to work there I think I would work at a cinema in Venecia, because the city is just so cool and I love cinemas. I would really like to live there.
That's all I have to say about a country I would like to visit, hope you read me next time!

Comentarios

  1. Hi!, I actually work in a cinema here in Chile and it's very fun haha, I think that in Italy would be amazing, because the films that are in that country have a lot of beautiful landscapes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I would like to visit Italy too. Italy is amazing country :D Good Luck!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A so so concert with an expectacular ending

Sad reactions only :(